Easygenerator launches new version of its web-based eLearning authoring tool.
Amsterdam March 10, 2014
Today easygenerator launches the first web-based subscription plan of its eLearning authoring tool. The easygenerator Starter Plan is available for $19 (15 Euro) a month per user. The new Starter Plan offers an eLearning alternative to PowerPoint. Easygenerator CEO Kasper Spiro explains:
"PowerPoint was never designed for eLearning. It lacks structure and doesn’t provide user engagement. We have all experienced 'death by PowerPoint' presentations. More importantly, learning retention from PowerPoint is low. Easygenerator Starter Plan allows authors to create measurable, personalized and high quality eLearning courses at a fraction of the typical cost. Best of all, no technical or instructional design skills are needed."
Key Features and Benefits:
- Sound Instructional Design. A strong instructive framework is at the core of easygenerator. Learners get the best learning results by completing a structured approach of setting objectives and measuring success through assessment.
- Result Driven eLearning. Publish courses to learning management systems (LMS) or the Web (HTML) and keep track of learners’ progress through eLearning industry standards (Tin Can & SCORM).
- External Review. Include course reviewers in the team, from teachers to experts, who can review the course and comment directly on each page. External reviewers don’t need a license, only an email invitation from the course author.
- Responsive. Publish courses in HTML5 format and deliver to learners’ mobile devices to complete courses anywhere, anytime.
- Usability. There is no learning curve to get started - simply start creating courses and the intuitive interface will take you through the process.
The Starter Plan is an extension of the free Web Edition, launched in October 2013. Based on user feedback many improvements have been made, in addition to new and improved features. These improvements have also been made to the Free Edition.
A new Plus Edition, targeting instructional designers for advanced eLearning authoring, is planned for release this summer and will bring easygenerator’s full authoring capabilities to the web.
Try easygenerator for free: http://www.easygenerator.com/
Easygenerator provides cloud-based eLearning authoring software. It enables instructional designers and subject matter experts to create engaging courses with the highest learning impact, using a rapid development process. Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use, and adaptable to future learning needs. Simply create, design and publish eLearning courses, quizzes and nuggets. Used and appreciated in corporations, not-for-profits, government agencies, and educational institutions, by over 5000 users in more than 120 countries, easygenerator is becoming the eLearning authoring tool to choose.
Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.